Hudson have partnered with Stormwind Studios to offer Live Online Cisco Classes – which are broadcast in real-time over the internet by qualified and highly experienced tutors. Students have the ability to ask the tutor questions, and interact with other students.
Just like a class room environment, the tutor uses on-screen illustrations, diagrams, charts, and other tools to teach the class. Through the use of green screen technology, the tutor is able to produce any kind of graphical illustration to aide their lesson.
All live classes are recorded allowing you to go back and review the class. By enrolling onto a Live Online Class course, you will also have access to previous lessons, live labs, downloadable material, and mock exams.
Watch this video to learn how live online classes can benefit you
Classes are run throughout the year. Click below to see when the next Cisco classes are running. This course allows you to enroll into as many Cisco CCNA (Collaboration) 210-060 CICD live classes for 12 months. Previous lessons, with Q&A sessions are also recorded allowing you to go back and watch previous classes in your own time. You can see what kinds of questions students ask and how the tutor is responding.
Book yourself into unlimited live classes for 12 months
Jump into any running class as many times as you like for 12 months
Watch previous (recorded) classes as many times as you like for 12 months
Ask questions during the live class
Access to mock exams provided for 12 months
Access to tutors provided for 12 months
Access to downloadable material and guides provided for 12 months
Access to labs/simulators provided for 12 months
Accessible on all devices
Click the play button on the bottom left-hand corner to watch a class demo with Q&A session
The Cisco CCNA Collaboration: CICD online training course focuses on providing the skills and knowledge necessary to implement Cisco Unified Communications (UC) solutions. It covers administration of end-user interfaces, telephony and mobility features, and Cisco UC solutions maintenance. A new type of lab called a Discovery lab is introduced.
Discovery labs are a learning environment, embedded in the lessons, that enables students to learn about principles and technology in a more interactive, hands-on way. The course also contains Challenge labs. Challenge labs are labs where students test their knowledge gained through a lesson or multiple lessons.
This course will help students prepare for the CCNA Collaboration Certification.
In some cases, if you are working to attain your CCNA Voice or CCNA Video certification you are able to apply completed CCNA Voice and CCNA Video exams towards a CCNA Collaboration certification, but not all exams within the CCNA Voice and CCNA Video tracks will be accepted. For complete information on the status of CCNA Voice and CCNA Video exams within the CCNA Collaboration certification, visit the CCNA Collaboration Exam Migration Tool.
Instructor: Ralph Smith
Exam Number: 210-060 CICD
Module 1. Cisco Unified Communications Solutions
- Understanding the Components of Cisco Unified Communications Solutions
- Understanding the Characteristics of Cisco Unified Communications Solutions
Module 2. Administrator and End-User Interfaces
- Understanding Administrator Interfaces
- Understanding End-User Interfaces
Module 3. Call Flows in Cisco Call Control Platforms
- Understanding Call Flows and Call Legs
- Understanding the Configuration Components that Impact Call Flows in Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Understanding Configuration Components That Impact Call Flows in Cisco
- Unified Communications Manager Express
Module 4. Endpoint and End-User Administration
- Understanding End-User Characteristics and Configuration Requirements
- Understanding End-User Implementation Options
- Understanding Endpoint Characteristics and Configuration Requirements
- Understanding Endpoint Implementation Options
Module 5. End User Telephony and Mobility Features
- Understanding Telephony Features
- Enabling Telephony Features
- Understanding Mobility Features
- Enabling Mobility Features
Module 6. Cisco Unity Connection and Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service
- Understanding Cisco Unity Connection
- Understanding End User and Voice Mailbox Characteristics and Configuration Requirements
- Understanding End User and Voice Mailbox Implementation Options
- Understanding Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service
- Enabling Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service
Module 7. Cisco Unified Communications Solutions Maintenance
- Providing End-User Support
- Understanding Cisco Unified Communications Manager Reports
- Understanding Cisco Unified Communications Manager CDR Analysis and Reporting Tool Reports
- Monitoring the System with Cisco Unified Real-Time Monitoring Tool
- Monitoring Voicemail in Cisco Unity Connection
- Understanding the Disaster Recovery System
Get hands-on practice with real world scenarios just like a traditional class. This course includes the following hands-on labs.
Lab 1: Traditional Telephone Networks
Lab 2: Unified Communications Networks
Lab 3: Introduction to Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express (CUCME)
Lab 4: CUCME Users and IP Phones
Lab 5: CUCME Features
Lab 6: Introduction to Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM)
Lab 7: CUCM Users and IP Phones
Lab 8: CUCM Features
Lab 9: Introduction to Cisco Unity Connection (CUC)
Lab 10: Introduction to Cisco IM & Presence Server
Lab 11: Introduction to Quality of Service (QoS)
Lab 12: Monitoring System Usage
Lab 13: Troubleshooting CUCME
Lab 14: Troubleshooting CUCM
Lab 15: Troubleshooting CUC and Cisco IM and Presence Server
- Describe the components of a Cisco Unified Communications solution and identify call signaling and media stream flows.
- Provide an overview of administrator and end-user interface options in Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express, Cisco Unity Connection, and Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service. Understand call flows in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express.
- Perform endpoint and end-user administration tasks in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express.
- Describe the telephony features supported in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
- Administer users in Cisco Unity Connection and Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service, and enable the most commonly used features for both applications.
- Describe how to maintain a Cisco Unified Communications solution.
- Working knowledge of converged voice and data networks
- Basic knowledge of Cisco IOS gateways
- Basic knowledge of Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unity Connection.
Who Should Attend this Course?
- Network Video administrator and operator
- Voice / UC / Collaboration / Communications Engineer
- Collaboration Tools Engineer
- Collaboration Sales / Systems Engineer
- IP Telephony “VoIP” Engineers
- IP Network Engineers
- CCNA Collaboration Certification candidates