Hudson have partnered with Stormwind Studios to offer Live Online Cisco Classes – which are broadcast in real-time over the internet by qualified and highly experienced tutors. Students have the ability to ask the tutor questions, and interact with other students.
Just like a class room environment, the tutor uses on-screen illustrations, diagrams, charts, and other tools to teach the class. Through the use of green screen technology, the tutor is able to produce any kind of graphical illustration to aide their lesson.
All live classes are recorded allowing you to go back and review the class. By enrolling onto a Live Online Class course, you will also have access to previous lessons, live labs, downloadable material, and mock exams.
Watch this video to learn how live online classes can benefit you
Classes are run throughout the year. Click below to see when the next Cisco classes are running. This course allows you to enroll into as many Cisco CCNA (Security) 210-260 IINS v3 live classes for 12 months. Previous lessons, with Q&A sessions are also recorded allowing you to go back and watch previous classes in your own time. You can see what kinds of questions students ask and how the tutor is responding.
Book yourself into unlimited live classes for 12 months
Jump into any running class as many times as you like for 12 months
Watch previous (recorded) classes as many times as you like for 12 months
Ask questions during the live class
Access to mock exams provided for 12 months
Access to tutors provided for 12 months
Access to downloadable material and guides provided for 12 months
Access to labs/simulators provided for 12 months
Accessible on all devices
Click the play button on the bottom left-hand corner to watch a class demo with Q&A session
The Cisco CCNA Security: IINS online training course focuses on the design, implementation, and monitoring of a comprehensive security policy, using Cisco IOS security features and technologies as examples. The online training course covers security controls of Cisco IOS devices as well as a functional introduction to the Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA). This course allows learners to perform basic tasks to secure a small branch office network using Cisco IOS security features available through web-based GUIs (Cisco Configuration Professional) and the CLI on Cisco routers, switches, and ASAs.
Instructor: Ryan Lindfield
Exam Number: 210-260 IINS
Module 1: Security Concepts
- Threat defense technologies
- Security policy and basic security architectures
- Cryptographic technologies
Module 2: Secure Network Devices
- Implementing AAA
- Management protocols and systems
- Securing the control plane
Module 3: Layer 2 Security
- Securing Layer 2 infrastructures
- Securing Layer 2 protocols
Module 4: Firewall
- Firewall technologies
- Introducing the Cisco ASA v9.2
- Cisco ASA access control and service policies
- Cisco IOS zone based firewall
Module 5: VPN
- IPsec technologies
- Site-to-site VPN
- Client-based remote access VPN
- Clientless remote access VPN
Module 6: Advanced Topics
- Intrusion detection and protection
- Endpoint protection
- Content security
- Advanced network security architectures
24×7 Hands-On Labs
Get hands-on practice with real world scenarios just like a traditional class. This course includes the following hands-on labs.
- Live Labs on Real Cisco Gear – More info coming soon
- Describe common network security concepts.
- Secure routing and switching infrastructure
- Deploy basic authentication, authorization and accounting services
- Deploy basic fire-walling services
- Deploy basic site-to-site and remote access VPN services
- Describe the use of more advanced security services such as intrusion protection, content security and identity management
- Skills and knowledge equivalent to those learned in ICND1.
- Working knowledge of the Windows operating system
- Working knowledge of Cisco IOS networking and concepts
Who Should Attend this Course?
This course is intended for Network designers, network SAN security administrators, network engineers, network managers, systems engineers, and individuals seeking the Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security) certification.