Hudson have partnered with Stormwind Studios to offer Live Online Cisco Classes – which are broadcast in real-time over the internet by qualified and highly experienced tutors. Students have the ability to ask the tutor questions, and interact with other students.
Just like a class room environment, the tutor uses on-screen illustrations, diagrams, charts, and other tools to teach the class. Through the use of green screen technology, the tutor is able to produce any kind of graphical illustration to aide their lesson.
All live classes are recorded allowing you to go back and review the class. By enrolling onto a Live Online Class course, you will also have access to previous lessons, live labs, downloadable material, and mock exams.
Watch this video to learn how live online classes can benefit you
Classes are run throughout the year. Click below to see when the next Cisco classes are running. This course allows you to enroll into as many Cisco CCNP (Collaboration) 300-080 CTCOLLAB live classes for 12 months. Previous lessons, with Q&A sessions are also recorded allowing you to go back and watch previous classes in your own time. You can see what kinds of questions students ask and how the tutor is responding.
Book yourself into unlimited live classes for 12 months
Jump into any running class as many times as you like for 12 months
Watch previous (recorded) classes as many times as you like for 12 months
Ask questions during the live class
Access to mock exams provided for 12 months
Access to tutors provided for 12 months
Access to downloadable material and guides provided for 12 months
Access to labs/simulators provided for 12 months
Accessible on all devices
Click the play button on the bottom left-hand corner to watch a class demo with Q&A session
The Cisco CCNP Collaboration: CTCOLLAB online training course will prepare students with the necessary knowledge and skills for troubleshooting Cisco Unified Communication Manager, Cisco VCS-C, and Cisco Expressway series in a multisite voice and video network.
This course will help students prepare for the CCNP Collaboration Certification.
In some cases if you are working to attain your CCNP Voice certification you are able to apply completed CCNP Voice exams towards a CCNP Collaboration certification, but not all exams within the CCNP Voice track will be accepted. For complete information on the status of CCNP Voice exams within the CCNP Collaboration certification, visit the CCNP Collaboration Exam Migration Tool.
Instructor: Ralph Smith
Exam Number: 300-080 CTCOLLAB
- Module 1: Introduction to Troubleshooting Cisco Collaboration Solutions
- Module 2: Cisco Unified Communications Manager Troubleshooting
- Module 3: Cisco VCS Control and VCS Expressway Troubleshooting
- Module 4: Call Setup Issues
- Module 5: ILS and GDPR Issues
- Module 6: Cisco Unified Communications Manager Mobility Features
- Module 7: Cisco TelePresence Management Suite Issues
- Module 8: Voice Quality and Media Resources Issues
Get hands-on practice with real world scenarios just like a traditional class. This course includes the following hands-on labs.
Lab 1: Troubleshooting Endpoint Registration
Lab 2: Troubleshooting Call Setup
Lab 3: Troubleshooting Media Resources
Lab 4: Troubleshooting Call Quality
Lab 5: Troubleshooting Video Connecting
- Troubleshooting methodology, triage, resources, tools and fixes at the integrated system or solution level
- Troubleshooting of Cisco Unified Communications Manager, VCS Control and VCS Expressway
- Troubleshooting issues with Call Setup
- Troubleshooting issues with ILS
- Troubleshooting issues with Cisco Unified Communications Manager Mobility Features
- Troubleshooting issues with Cisco TelePresence Management Suite
- Troubleshooting issues with Voice Quality and Media Resources
Attendees should meet the following prerequisites:
- Working knowledge of converged voice, video, and data networks
- Working knowledge of the MGCP, SIP, and H.323 protocols and their implementation on Cisco IOS gateways
- Ability to configure and operate Cisco routers and switches
- Ability to configure and operate Cisco Unified Communications Manager in a single-site and multi-site environment
Who Should Attend this Course?
- Field Engineers
- Help Desks
- Sales Engineers
- Systems Engineers
- System Administrators Channel Partners/Resellers