Hudson have partnered with Stormwind Studios to offer Live Online Cisco Classes – which are broadcast in real-time over the internet by qualified and highly experienced tutors. Students have the ability to ask the tutor questions, and interact with other students.
Just like a class room environment, the tutor uses on-screen illustrations, diagrams, charts, and other tools to teach the class. Through the use of green screen technology, the tutor is able to produce any kind of graphical illustration to aide their lesson.
All live classes are recorded allowing you to go back and review the class. By enrolling onto a Live Online Class course, you will also have access to previous lessons, live labs, downloadable material, and mock exams.
Watch this video to learn how live online classes can benefit you
Classes are run throughout the year. Click below to see when the next Cisco classes are running. This course allows you to enroll into as many Cisco CCNP (Collaboration) 300-085 CAPPS live classes for 12 months. Previous lessons, with Q&A sessions are also recorded allowing you to go back and watch previous classes in your own time. You can see what kinds of questions students ask and how the tutor is responding.
Book yourself into unlimited live classes for 12 months
Jump into any running class as many times as you like for 12 months
Watch previous (recorded) classes as many times as you like for 12 months
Ask questions during the live class
Access to mock exams provided for 12 months
Access to tutors provided for 12 months
Access to downloadable material and guides provided for 12 months
Access to labs/simulators provided for 12 months
Accessible on all devices
Click the play button on the bottom left-hand corner to watch a class demo with Q&A session
The Cisco CCNP Collaboration: CAPPS online training course will prepare students to develop advanced collaboration skills designing, deploying, configuring, and troubleshooting Cisco Collaboration and Unified communications applications, devices and networks.
This online training course will help students prepare for the CCNP Collaboration Certification.
In some cases if you are working to attain your CCNP Voice certification you are able to apply completed CCNP Voice exams towards a CCNP Collaboration certification, but not all exams within the CCNP Voice track will be accepted. For complete information on the status of CCNP Voice exams within the CCNP Collaboration certification, visit the CCNP Collaboration Exam Migration Tool.
Instructor: Ralph Smith
Exam Number: 300-085 CAPPS
Module 1: Cisco Unity Connection
- Lesson 1: Designing and Deploying Cisco Unity Connection
- Lesson 2: Integrating Cisco Unity Connection with Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Lesson 3: Configuring Cisco Unity Connection Users, Templates, and Class of Service
- Lesson 4: Configuring the Cisco Unity Connection System
- Lesson 5: Implementing Cisco Unity Connection Dial Plan and Call Management
- Lesson 6: Configuring Unified Messaging
- Lesson 7: Troubleshooting Cisco Unity Connection
- Lesson 8: Deploying Voice Mail Redundancy in Branch Offices
Module 2: Cisco Unity Express
- Lesson 1: Designing and Deploying Cisco Unity Express
- Lesson 2: Integrating Cisco Unity Express with Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
- Lesson 3: Configuring Cisco Unity Express User Accounts and Features
- Lesson 4: Configuring Call Routing with Cisco Unity Express Auto-Attendant
- Lesson 5: Troubleshooting Cisco Unity Express
Module 3: Cisco Unified IM and Presence Implementation
- Lesson 1: Designing and Deploying Cisco Unified IM and Presence
- Lesson 2: Describing Cisco Unified Communications IM and Presence Components and Communication Flows
- Lesson 3: Integrating Cisco Unified Communications IM and Presence
- Lesson 4: Configuring Cisco Unified Communications IM and Presence Features and Implementing Cisco Jabber
- Lesson 5: Configuring Cisco Jabber Mobile and Integrating Directory Servers
- Lesson 6: Verifying and Troubleshooting Tools for Cisco Unified IM and Presence Components
Module 4: Video Provisioning and Integration in a Unified Communications Deployment
- Lesson 1: Deploying Cisco Collaboration Systems Applications with Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Lesson 2: Describing Video Infrastructure
- Lesson 3: Describing Cisco TMS
Get hands-on practice with real world scenarios just like a traditional class. This course includes the following hands-on labs.
Lab 1: Cisco TelePresence Management Suite (TMS)
Lab 2: Configuring Cisco Unity Connection
Lab 3: Configuring Cisco Unity Express
Lab 4: Configuring Cisco IM & Presence Server
Lab 5: Configuring Cisco Jabber Clients
- Voice messaging deployment
- Cisco Unified Presence features
- Troubleshooting mechanisms
- Cisco Unified IM and Presence
- Cisco Jabber integration option with Cisco Unified Communications Manager
Attendees should meet the following prerequisites:
- Implement Cisco Connection in a Cisco Unified Communications Manager deployment
- Describe how to implement Cisco Unity Express in a Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express deployment
- Implement Cisco Unified IM and Presence and Cisco Jabber Desktop and Mobile using BYOD
- Integrate Cisco VCS and Cisco TMS into a Cisco collaboration deployment
Who Should Attend this Course?
- Network administrators and network engineers
- CCNP Collaboration candidates
- Systems engineers